Saturday, July 4, 2009

Brides Finished Product Part 2

Here's part two. I decided not to post pictures of the Egyptian bride. So I brought the unfinished costume for her to try it on and then I had to leave. I left it there because I was planning on bringing all my stuff the next day and then finishing it at school. Well I came to school the next day and her costume wasn't there. I found out she took it home and had her mom fix it. I was pissed. She brought it back and it was ridiculous. It was the typical halloween costume version of Egyptian costumes, which frankly, made her look fat. So I refuse to associate myself with that costume.


Cast and Crew. I'm the one sitting with the red hair.

We got bored backstage. He dies pretty quickly so he didn't go onstage until curtain call.



Here are all five of the brides. The Aztec bride didn't stay and get her picture taken so you just get to see it right here. You also get to see the bottom of the greek costume.





Front of the Greek bride. My personal favorite.



And the best part. The plunging back. I decided not to do sleeves. It looked better without them. So you know when you get clothing soaked with sea water and then they dry, they're covered with salt in a weird pattern, especially if you only get the bottom wet. Well that's what it looked like. You know if the salt was blue.



To see more pictures of the show go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment