Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Once Upon A Mattress

Yah, it's Easter. But I have more important things to discuss. So on Saturday I auditioned for Once Upon A Mattress that will be performed at Draper Historic Theatre. I auditioned for the part of Princess Winnifred the Woebegone, which is the lead. I picked the perfect song, Johnny One Note from Babes in Arms, I executed it perfectly, and then I did a fabulously funny cold read. Well, I got the part of 2nd Lady-in-Waiting Merril. Yup, I did not even get 1st Lady-in-Waiting.

And you know, it's not the fact that I didn't get the lead in this show, I'm honestly happy with Lady Merril. My thing is, how come I can't get a lead?!?!?! Is everybody lying to me when they say I have talent? Grr, it makes me so frustrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment