Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grr!

So the reason I haven't posted anything about Dracula costumes yet is because nothing has really happened. I mean, I've worked on budget and fine tuning the brides' costumes, but it's really boring so I'm not going into it.

You may be thinking, you slacker, get to work! Don't worry, I'm thinking the same thing. There's this slight problem. I have not received any money. Some of the bride's wish to keep their costume after the show, so they will be supplying the money to buy the fabric and what-nots for their costume, but they have yet to give me anything. I know, I know. Why haven't I gotten to work on the rest of the costumes? Well, I'm renting some things from a local high school, but the drama teacher there has yet to return any emails, texts, or phone calls and I really can't do anything until I check out his stuff first.

Now you see my frustration and why I can't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment