Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WICKED!!!

So last night I got the chance to go see Wicked. AMAZING!!! Merideth Kaye Clark was Elphaba, Katie Rose Clarke was Glinda, Lenny Wolpe was the Wizard, and the amazingly gorgeous Richard H. Blake was Fiyero. It was my second time seeing it and I still hyperventilated during Defying Gravity. I so want to go see it again.
My hair looks all stringy cause it was raining, but who cares?! Richard H. Blake put his arm around me!!

Another cool thing was after the show, I waited at the stage door and was able to take pictures with a lot of the cast. Unfortunately, Katie Rose Clarke slipped past unnoticed, which was really dissapointing. I'm absolutely in love with her. She was amazing in Light In The Piazza. I'm still on a high from the show. Man, I want to play Nessarose so bad! Mainly just because of this scene in Act II. I won't say anything about it, but it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment